The girls had cut out pictures of actors, singers, and other cute guys and put them up to look at. I noticed one I didn't recognize and asked Amy about him. Pointing to the slightly bald young man in black at the top of the pictures I asked, "Who thinks this one is 'hot?' " Amy chuckled and said, "There's a funny story to that one."It seems when they had Family Home Evening at their apartment one night, one of the boys- Todd- came to Amy and said, "Amy. I need to talk to you about this 'hottie wall' you girls have." He led her to the photos and asked, "Now, which ones do YOU think are hotties?" Amy pointed to Jude Law, Paul Bettany, and Gerard Butler and answered, "Oh, probably these." "No, Amy," Todd answered, "You need to look a LITTLE harder." Amy glanced at the top, found the photo of TODD that he had placed there himself, and got a good laugh! I loved it! Amy says Todd is 18, going bald, very confident, a good leader, and a fun guy. Gotta love those BYU guys!
1 comment:
That is pretty funny! I love the hottie wall concept. Hmmm, probably not appropriate for a married woman, huh....
Post a Comment