Thursday, December 11, 2008

Candle Giveaway


We are now going to see how blog-savvy I am...I've never done this before, but the prospect of owning a handmade candle smelling like cinnamon AND pine is leading me to attempt new heights.

My daughter's friend Andrea's friend Lara is hosting a candle giveaway on her blog. The candle is made by Audrey who sells them here. You can enter her drawing by going to her blog and following instructions. But I really want that candle, so I won't be hurt if you don't...

Good luck to all!

3 comments:

Allyson said...

Wow, I am impressed with how techno savvy you are!

Andrea said...

I'm impressed at your post. Mine was so boring--I didn't really know how to present it. :) You definitely deserve to win over my post. Good luck!

Lara Neves said...

Thanks for entering! I hope you win...they really do smell good! :)