
Did I mention that I love these ladies? (Michele, Jill, Aimee, Kimberly, Jeanee', me, LaRae.

We take turns cooking and the food is heavenly. (Kimberly's version of pioneerwoman.com's Pasta Primavera.)

Jeanee' taught us how to fold really pretty napkins. (But don't be fooled. We eat all meals but Sunday's on paper plates.)

This is what we do to Kimmy's generally SPOTLESS family room...We leave it like this for five days, and I think it drives her a little crazy...:)

It IS a little crazy...but very productive and lots of fun...This year we had quilting, CD movie-making, wedding preparations and card-making going on, as well as scrapbooking.

This is what the room is SUPPOSED to look like...

I brought everyone a sample of my homemade laundry detergent . (Less than $.02/load as compared to $.24/load for Costco brand.)

I gave them each three samples of homemade soap too...
Hey. If you save money on your cleaning supplies, you can buy more scrappin' and quilting supplies...
Thank you, Kimmy, for your generosity in organizing this and providing a place for it!
5 comments:
Mother Sargeant...I really want to learn how to make homemade laundry soap. Do you have a recipe you want to share???
I love that you all get together! It looks like great fun!
Linda,
Homemade soap is SO adorable when you place it in glass jars and add fancy ribbons!! You are so clever and make everything so pretty!
What a fun trip!!!! I think my favorite part is it looks like no kiddies!!!
It was fun to see your pictures also of the great time we had. Looks like i had my eyes closed in your picture as well as mine. (Gee)
Thanks for all the great soaps and your cards were over the top! Love Ya lots!
yes, that was a good weekend. hey, today (6/23) i made a batch of laundry soap. i tripled the recipe and filled a huge bucket that used to be full of sugar. Now i need to find a new sugar bucket. Aimee found all the ingredients at food town......who knew? Now we are happy laundry queens doing laundry for our families for pennies! Thanks for the great idea and sample. I want to do the same for VTing, etc.
Post a Comment