Okay, let's face it. I am not very techno-savvy.
In fact, you could say I am techno-challenged.
And yet, when my friends keep asking me if I am on FaceBook, I feel a certain peer pressure.
So, months ago I created a FB account. Only thing is, I don't know how to use it or what to do with it. I barely have time to blog once in a while.
But when my friend Sylvia, who only lives here part time now, asked me today if I was on FB so we could keep in touch, I decided to try it again. Only when Amy reminded me how to get on it and showed me what to do with it, all these "friend" suggestions popped up. And the more I clicked on them to "request" them as friends, more and more of them kept coming.
It just won't stop. I'm afraid. Very, very afraid.
*Do you not agree that a person must be very, very self-confident (or totally shameless) to post photos like this of herself where ANYone can see them??? Don't have to go private to protect THESE babies!!!! (And, yes, my laser surgery is still working. I just picked the ugliest reading glasses I could find to make these photos funnier...)
9 comments:
I love the pictures. Facebook is fun, but beware, my mom is addicted. :) Glad you have come to the dark side.
Just want you to know how much I love ya! you one of my favorites!
I think facebook is cool to connect with old friends, but I agree that I really don't have time for it. And some of the stuff is kind of silly!
I am very proud of your confidence to post these photos! :)
Facebook definitely has a lot of silly stuff on it, but it's always fun to see what's going on with people you knew from awhile ago. But I agree with April, beware of how addicting it CAN be!
P.S. I added you as a friend... :)
You are so funny!
I gave FB a try, but it was so time consuming and I had a few other issues with it that I finally gave it up. I barely blog, trying to both was crazy for me!
Your pictures are darling!!!!
I love your pictures! Will you be my FB friend???? :)
Linda, you crack me up. I think you not only need to be on FB, which you are now, you need to write a book. You are way too funny to keep all this stuff to yourself and your fellow bloggers. I will edit for you, not the content though.
How I miss you.
Miss Penelope Peer Pressure
Hey Linda, I found you on Jessica's blog. Must say I LOVE the pictures!!
Facebook is silly and very addicting, you will like it!!!
I can see the fear in your face! It wlll be OK, really. You can do it!
I'll have to friend you. :) I'm not on there much, but it's been fun to get in contact with old friends.
Post a Comment