Last spring we worked at the Southern Nevada Veterans Cemetery for an afternoon and received tickets to Disneyland for a day as part of their "Give-a-Day/Get-a-Day" program. So it was only right that we use our free tickets on Veteran's Day.
It's a little early, but when I saw Main Street all decorated up I got tears in my eyes and almost cried.
After all, it's been over a year since I was there.
I'm glad I got to spend the day there with two of my favorite people.
1 comment:
You are so lucky to get to go there as often as you do. I am sorry I have not visited for a while. My something special blog keeps me to busy. I just loved our stay at the homestead this time. And we even got to run into and meet Jeffrey R. Holland at the antique shop in Midway. It was awesome. Todd was very glad that he went into the shop to look at antiques with me. It was way cool. I am glad that you are entered into my drawing. Good luck. There aren't very many people entered in this giveaway, so that is more of a chance for everyone. Love ya and been thinking of you lately, especially since we were in Midway.
Post a Comment