Sunday, December 12, 2010

Happy Camper

If you had just come off of "Nutcracker Weekend," which also happened to be "Move Allyson" weekend and "Stay Up Really Late to Watch a Movie Weekend," and then you spent three hours at church and then got woken up from a nap for family photos...


...you might look like this too! Thanks for the cooperation, Dad! (He really was a good sport. In all the REST of the photos. You might see the finished product before Christmas, if I get on the ball...)

4 comments:

April said...

I love the photo! You look wonderful! I can't believe how old Madison is getting!

Unknown said...

That's a great Grinch face!!!! Love you guys!

Gramma Joy and Grampa Todd said...

What a great photo! Sounds like you had quite a week/weekend... Hope things are a little less hectic for you all this week :o)

Susan said...

You should of used this one.....